The wonderful Laura from thebookcorps tagged me to do a brand post idea she came up with. Therefore, I’ll be sharing my favorite blogging moments for 2019 with you today. At the end of the post, I tagged a few bloggers whom I’d love to do this tag as well. However, even if I didn’t tag you, please go ahead and join in, I’d love to read all your posts!
- All the answers must be about your blog posts
- Please link the original creator of the tag so I can see all your posts!
- You don’t have to provide just one post for each question, you can provide as many as you want so long as they were written in 2019
- If you haven’t written a post that matches one of the questions, choose one that relates to it as close as possible
- Tag 5+ bloggers so they can share their accomplishments too! And make sure you read the posts they share!
WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK REVIEW?
I already shared my favorite book reviews of 2019 but I think the one I poured most feeling into is the review for A Court of Mist and Fury. Although I found quite a few issues I have with Sarah J. Maas’ writing, I was blown away by ACOMAF at that time and beyond excited to write my post.
WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE DISCUSSION POST?
Well, I don’t really do discussion posts. However, the one post that sparked the most discussion here on my blog, my tumblr page and in real life is definitely my review of the final season of Game of Thrones. I had a lot of opinions when it for this trainwreck of a season and gave a rather detailed account of all the reasons it sucked and everything Benioff and Weiss did wrong. Many people joined in and added all their reasons why they hated the final GOT season.
WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE FUN POST?
I haven’t done too many fun posts this year. Between Top 5 Tuesdays and Thursday Movie Picks I just tried to get my regular reviews posted. Well, I did do the Mid Year Freakout Tag. I had a great time coming up with answers to all the questions, so be sure to check it out and tell me your choices!Continue reading