Hello, my darling readers!
Another month is over, so let me give you a little summary of the amazing posts just to make sure you didn’t miss anything. 😉
This month I did a little DC special. After watching all the Marvel movies last year, I though I should give DC a shot as well. However, I did not only watch the DCEU films, I also read the four DC Icons books that recently came out (all of them written by well-known YA authors).
For the novels, we have four posts:
- Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo
- Batman: Nightwalker by Marie Lu
- Catwoman: Soulstealer by Sarah J. Maas
- Superman: Dawnbreaker by Matt de la Pena
And for the movies there are six (if you wonder where the review for Suicide Squad is – I already did that back in the day when it first came out and it can be found over here):
Of course I also participated in both Top 5 Tuesday and Thursday Movie Picks. For this posts we always get a topic and then pick a bunch of books or films to go with the theme.
The T5T posts:
- My favorite topics so far
- Books I need to read in 2020
- Reasons I rate books 5 stars
- Anticipated books for 2020
And the TMP posts:
- Favorite Films by Steven Spielberg
- 2019 Releases
- Unforgettable Film Scores
- TV Edition: 2019 Freshmen series
Last but not least, I finally continued with my Quote of the Day posts. I did that kind of thing back in the day when I started with this blog and then ditched it somewhere along the way. Well, last month I decided to bring it back, so every Saturday throughout this entire year you will get a QOTD!