Hey my lovely readers!
Darta, the amazing owner of the blog The Butterfly Girl, nominated me for a Liebster Award. I am super excited so let’s get down to answering her questions!
First of all – Da Rules:
Liebster Award is an award given to bloggers by bloggers with aim to discover and spot new bloggers.
1 → Acknowledge the blog who nominated you;
2 → Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you;
3 → Nominate 11 other bloggers;
4 → Ask them 11 questions;
5 → Let them know that you have nominated them;
1. What movie title would describe your blog the most and why?
My blog was originally named after a quote from Planet Terror before I re-branded it! However, for this question I’ll go with A Life Less Ordinary. It’s not exactly a famous or popular movie, but that’s just why it fits. I have a talent to never quite fit in, so I might as well embrace it. On my blog I often share unpopular opinions and disagree with what everybody else seems to love. So cheers to doing things differently!
2. Would you rather travel to the past or the future?
Tough question! I guess I’ll go with past. I don’t want to know what will happen to me 😉
3. What skill would you like to master?
As I am absolutely terrible with everything that is connected with music, learning to play an instrument would be an enormous achievement.
4. If you would have a chance to spend 5 hours tomorrow with ANYONE in the world (alive) who would it be and what would you be doing in these 5 hours?
That’s easy to answer: George R. R. Martin! I can’t wait to find out about The Winds of Winter (will that book ever be published?) and simply talk to him about all his amazing ideas and characters.
5. What is your dream job?
To be honest, I don’t know. I’m interested in too many different things. But after I finish university I’d like to do something advertising/event related – or maybe something sport related… who knows!
6. What is your favourite quote?
I really really love J. R. R. Tolkiens poem and I quote it whenever possible:
- All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes, a fire shall be woken,
- A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.
7. What was your last travel destination? describe it in a few words.
Last summer I travelled quite a lot, the last destination I’ve been to before returning to the real world was Spain. Granada to be more precise. I love the atmosphere of the city and most certainly will go back there at some point. They sell the most delicious ice cream there!
8. In 5 bullet points bullet your day.
- Do some Yoga.
- Go to university/be productive.
- Do something creative (draw, knit, etc.).
- talk with my family/boyfriend.
9. 3 best things you did / that happened to you in 2017… go!
#1: I started two Master programs at university.
#2: I got to participate in two summer schools, one in Poznan and one in Riga.
#3: I discovered my love for pole dancing – my new favourite sport.
11. Name 3 things that are in your “2018 Bucket list”!
#1: I might be able to get one of my two degrees next semester – so that’s a major point on my list.
#2: Travel. I haven’t picked a destination yet, but I just know that I want to discover something new.
#3: I also have some sporty goals: the biggest one this year is to do straddle splits. A lot of stretching will be required but I’m sure I’ll get there in the end!
- Tell me about a book you plan to read this year!
- What was the best movie/TV show you’ve watched recently?
- What’s your favorite hobby?
- Name three songs for me to add to my playlist!
- An important achievement of 2017?
- Your favorite Doctor?
- Name a blog I should follow!
- Do you have a travel destination tip for me?
- Why do you blog?
- J. K. Rowling or George R. R. Martin?
- What’s your best tip for dealing with stress?
- Lisi Ledbetter -> elmoknowsitall.blogspot.com
- Rosario -> rosarioverse.blogspot.com
- Laura -> thebookcorps.wordpress.com
- Abbi -> abbiosbiston.com
- Kat -> lifeandotherdisasters.com
- Olivia -> libroliv.com
- Veronica -> thethousandproject.wordpress.com
- Allie -> oftenofftopic.wordpress.com
- Dan -> dtmmr.com
- Trang -> bookidote.com
- Mark -> fastfilmreviews.com