And now for something completely different:
During the last months my blog was not too versatile and I’m aiming to change that. So, I decided to first go with something I always love to read: Facts about someone. This may be my favourite type of posts out there!
In case you ever wanted to get to know me better…
1. I don’t smoke or drink alcohol. And I find it absolutely hilarious how other people react when I tell them. Especially when I explain that it’s not for any particular reason but simply because I don’t like the taste.
2. I’m a DIY person. I just love doing stuff myself, that includes cooking, baking, sewing, taking my computer apart and I’m also pretty good at assembling furniture. Creating something from scratch, getting your hands dirty, committing to something – best feeling ever.
3. I’m super anti-social. This may sound like I’m a total bitch but there’s only a handful of people who don’t annoy me. In general I hold it the way Bukowski did: I don’t hate people, I just feel better when they are not around.
4. After I moved to Vienna I started decorating my room with photos and quotes. By the walls are almost full. I often catch myself glancing over the pictures and just smiling stupidly at some random memory.
5. I’m super punctual. If I have an appointment always at least 15 minutes early, otherwise I get nervous. This is a pretty big problem as my boyfriend is chronically late and that annoys the shit out of me.
6. I don’t read books, I devour them. It usually never takes me longer than a week to finish a book, no matter how many pages. If it takes me longer, the book’s most likely not really interesting for me. But as I am a very committed person, I finish ever book I begin, even if it bores me.
7. During the last three years I turned into a very sporty person. I’m pretty sure nobody (not even myself) who knew me three years ago would have believed that I would ever do as much as taking a walk. But gradually I starting bouldering, hiking, surfing, snowboarding and yoga. (Which brings me to the next point)
8. I love yoga. Beginning the practice was one of the best decisions I ever made in my life. I started in June 2014 and since then I’ve been doing yoga almost every single day. There are so many benefits, I don’t even know where to begin – I just feel so much better, in every way. However, the first real yoga class I took was in February 2016!
9. Not giving a fuck anymore has improved my life a lot. When I was a kid, I was bullied by the other children for years. When I decided simply not care about other people and their opinion of me, everything got easier.
10. I’m very economic. I save up every bit of money I have and really don’t like spending any. It happened several times that I was at some store, almost buying something but then I ended up thinking “But it costs money!” and putting it back.
11. I can name all the States of the USA in alphabetical orders with their capitals. I learned that for fun a few years ago. Yes, I am weird.
There you go, 11 Facts about me. Agree on any of them? What do you think? Let me know in the comments!
- Versatile Blogger Award *Yippie*
- Catching up with my Bucket List
- The Real Neat Blog Award *woohoo*
- The Unpopular Opinion Book Tag!
- Me from A to Z (part 3)
- Me from A to Z (part 2)
- Me from A to Z (part 1)
- Blog Challenge: Something you are proud of