Hello, hello, hello!
Winter is almost over and we almost reached the point where many awesome TV shows return for another season. This spring we have a bunch of great stuff to expect. Read on to find out which new season I can’t wait for to begin!
#1 The most obvious: Game of Thrones Season 6!
Those who read my blog more regularly will know by now that I’m a GOT fan. What excites me so much about this season is that from here on the TV show is further along in the story than the books. Although the last season offered some bits there were completely different from in George R. R. Martin’s novels, I have no idea what to expect and what to prepare for. There’s only one thing I know: It will be epic.
Can we please start already so I can go and rip my heart out because of my favourite characters most likely dying again?
#2 Orphan Black Season 4:
I’ve been checking the internet on a daily basis ever since January to find out when the new season will finally air. It’s on 14th April and I’m already counting the days. This show is so clever and so different I can’t help but fangirling. Tatiana Maslany impresses me every episode by portraying so many characters at once. The story itself is so intricate and smart and can’t wait to see what will happen next.
#3 Vikings Season 4:
You know the best thing about this season? It already began! Last week I immediately checked out the first episode and I can already tell that the rest of the season will be brilliant aswell. I’m even back on Wikipedia researching all the historical facts the show is based on.
I just love how fierce everything is, especially the women. It’s quite nice to see some bad ass chicks fighting even better and harder than the men!
What new season are you waiting for? Let me know in the comments!
- Fun with Game of Thrones – 5 Videos
- Game of Thrones 5 Thoughts on Seasons 5
- Game of Thrones Season 5 is here! (A recap on the last 4 seasons)
- Book vs. Movie (or better TV show): Game of Thrones (book 1+ season 1)
- Chillin’ on the Couch with my Remote: Game of Thrones – or better said: that escalated quickly
- Chillin’ on the Couch with my Remote: Orphan Black
- Vikings – 4 Thoughts on the first 4 Episodes
- Top 7 Underrated TV Shows
- Favourite New Seasons of 2015
- 4 Amazing TV Shows I discovered in 2015
- Surprises and Disappointments: TV Shows I discoverend in 2014