The wonderful Lisi Ledbetter from elmoknowsitall came up with this really cool book tag. 7 Questions for 7 sins. I’m super excited to answer all of them!
1. GREED: What is the most expensive book in your library and what is the most inexpensive?
To be honest, I never buy any expensive books, or better said nothing at all that is expensive. During the last few months I completely gave up buying books, as the Viennese library has almost every book imaginable in stock.
2. WRATH: Which author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Most recently: John Green. I loved The Fault in our Stars but when I read Paper Towns and Looking for Alaska last week I was so disappointed. Right now I’m caught in-between my affection for TFIOS + my hope that he wrote another book just as brilliant and the annoyance I felt while reading Paper Towns and Looking for Alaska.
3. GLUTTONY: What book have you deliciously devoured over and over again with no remorse whatsoever?
Harry Potter. This series is brilliant. It makes you laugh, it makes you cry and you can’t believe that it’s suddenly over. It took me less than a month to finish all seven books (and watch all the movies). J. K. Rowling created a series of novels that you just can’t put down!
4. SLOTH: What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?
I actually finish all books, even the ones I don’t like as I always hope that it might get better at some point. But I’ve been somewhere in the middle of Dante’s Divine Comedy for ages. I will continue, but currently there are so many great books I need to read first.
5. PRIDE: What book do you most talk about in order to sound like an intellectual reader?
Faust by Goethe. I read this one numerous times and now almost every line by heart. Yes, I’m a nerd.
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in male or female characters?
When they are funny and sarcastic. Witty comments here and there really make my heart jump.
7. ENVY: What books would you most like to receive as a gift?
I can’t think of anything in particular but I love it when people give me book they really liked. Something new to read is always appreciated!🙂
That’s it! All 7 sins covered. I’d love to see more people do the tag!