I just found out that Deanna from A Novel Glimpse nominated me for the Real Neat Blog Award and I am super excited! Thank you!
First of all, Da Rules:
- Thank and link to the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 7 questions the nominator has provided.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers.
- Create 7 questions for your nominees.
Tell me which was the best and which was the worst book you read so far this year.
This is hard to answer. I read the entire Harry Potter series and the last few books of A Song of Ice and Fire and loved all of them. No chance I could pick a favourite there. However, the worst book is easier: I read the Lord of the Rings trilogy and didn’t like any of the books, but the first part The Fellowship of the Ring was the worst.
Star Trek or Star Wars?
I like both, but I think I’ll go with Star Wars. To be honest I only watched the old Star Wars movies, just like I only watched the old season of Star Trek.
Who is your favorite book character of all time? Why?
Though question! There are a lot of badass women in books I adore but I think my favourite character is Hermione Granger as I can identify with her the most. She’s smart, she funny, she’s got everything under control. She’s the kind of girl who could save the world before breakfast!
If you could pick one book to be a movie, which one would it be?
Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children. I think they are turning it into a film right now but ever since I read the first chapter of the book, I’ve thought this would be an amazing movie. So, I’m super excited!
What is your favorite book quote?
I think my favourite quote was in a German book titled Die Hunden Fliegen Tief: Das Mantra derer, die nichts zu verlieren haben. Ein neues Kapitel aufschlagen, bei Null anfangen, ein neuer Mensch werden. For some reason this one stuck with me and it’s the first quote I thought of for this question.
If you started a band, what would you name it?
I can’t sing, I can’t dance and I can’t play any instruments, I’m sure I’d be awesome in a band! xD
Wanderlust is a name that would sound great. For me this word is pretty powerful. Not only does it have an awesome sound, it also gives me a certain feeling whenever I say it. A perfect way to put an unexplainable desire into a word.
If you were forced to get a tattoo, what would it be and why?
Something small, that nobody can see. I’d want it to be special and kind of my little secret. I guess I’d go with a quote, possibly something in Latin like “Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici”. I always liked that one.
- The awesome Lisi Ledbetter @I’m not here to hide
- Abbi @Where the Wild Things Are
- Annemarie @Travel on the Brain
- Maria @Big City Bookworm
- Catia @The Girl Who Read Too Much
- Kat @Life and Other Disasters
- Tell me about your favourite lyrics/your favourite song!
- What was the worst movie you ever watched?
- Which TV show could you binge-watch forever?
- Are there books you read more than once? If so which one did you read the most often?
- Is there any character (book, movie, whatever) that totally resembles you?
- Tell me about your favourite place!
- Which skill would you love to have but were never to learn?
I’m looking forward to reading all of your answers! 😀