The semester is finally over and I can enjoy my holidays. The perfect way to start them was logging in on WordPress to find out that Shared thoughts nominated me for theLiebster Award! I’m totally flattered and honored ^_^ Thank you! The rules: -Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog. -Answer the questions given by the nominator. -Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers, and link them. -Notify all the bloggers you nominate. -Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer. Now to the questions I was asked:
- What is the number one reason you started your blog? I’ve always loved writing but the stuff I have to write for school didn’t really satisfy me. So I decided to make this blog so I could write about the things I love.
- When not blogging, what do you do for fun? Within the last 2 years I’ve developed a ton of new hobbies: I love to draw, to do yoga, I tried out painting shirts, recently I also did some crocheting, I always carry a book with me. And I really like to cook and bake.
- Who or what inspires? I love to browse through tumblr, there’s always a ton of inspirational quotes. But what I like best is reading what my fellow bloggers write. This is what inspires me most!
- What are you most passionate about? I’m always passionate about the things I love. I can’t even say what I am most passionate about. For me that changes from time to time. Whenever I find something new I really dig, I get very passionate about it, but after some time that might fade a bit.
- What is your favourite movie ? Tough question! I guess my favourite movie is in contrast to my general taste in movies. While I usually enjoy the darker stuff, my favourite film of all time is Breakfast at Tiffany’s. Whenever everything sucks I watch it, and it’s all better (at least a bit).
- If you could change one thing about this world, what would it be? Another difficult question. I guess I wish for more honesty in the world.
- What’s your greatest fear? Hmmmmm, I can’t really answer that one. I don’t think I have a greatest fear. Whenever something scares me I don’t let it get to me.
- Best book you’ve read recently? Last summer I began reading the A Song of Ice and Fire series. I’m currently in the middle of the fourth book and it’s great!
- What is your favourite season of the year? Although I finally managed to develop some sympathy for winter I will always like summer best. It’s warm outside, the sun is shining on my face, there’s just so much more stuff you can do (without freezing your ass off).
- If you had to live in a decade other than the current one, which one would you choose? I’d choose the 1970’s. The music was absolutely great, and the clothing as well.
- What is your favourite animal? There are many cute animals but I’m allergic to the ones with fur. What I consider the cutest are those lovely little teacup-pigs. One day I want one.
- I’m not here to hide
- It’s Ellody
- In my Pair of Shoes
- Tiroler Madl
- i am the echelon
- Lottie loves Blogging
- Sweet Archive
- julzalicious cakes
- Why did you start blogging?
- What’s the story behind the name you chose?
- Of all the post you wrote until now which one is your favourite?
- Tell me about your favourite song.
- What’s your favourite book and why?
- What’s the worst movie you ever saw?
- What was the best and the worst thing that happened to you in 2014?
- Tell me about something you’d really love to do (but never dared to get it started).
- Tell me about your favourite person (not some star, but someone close to you).
- What subject could you talk about 24/7?
- What’s your best and worst trait?
I’m excited to read your answers! Go ahead and get started =)