The new year is approaching and so it’s time to set up my reading list for 2015!
1. I want to finish the A Song of Ice and Fire series. Currently I’m readint the third part, so everthing after that is on my 2015 list!
2. The Hobbit was on my movie watch list for 2014 so I decided it’s time to finally read The Lord of the Rings.
So far I got quite some pages to read, all of these books are rather weighty tomes. But I’ve got some shorter reads aswell!
4. I recently bought Cold Hands by John Niven and it’s still sitting on my shelf. Definitely on the list for 2015!
5. Trainspotting is staring at me from my bookshelf. It’s been there for about forever. I really should get into that one.
(6. If Ransom Riggs manages to get out the sequel to Hollow City this year, I need to have it)